Solicitor - Stratford on Avon District Council
Grade E. £40,876 to £43,857
Fixed Term contract until 31 March 2022
Full time (37 hours per week)
You will specialise in contracts and procurement law but may undertake a variety of legal work. You will be able to handle multiple tasks without supervision, as well as working as part of the Legal Team. Experience in local government is desirable but you are encouraged to apply if your experience is in other sectors and you are confident, enthusiastic and adaptable.
• Experience in one or more of contracts and procurement, information law, property law, housing law, licensing, criminal and civil litigation and planning law is essential
• Quality legal work in the heart of beautiful Stratford-upon-Avon
• Flexible home-working
• TOIL for any committee attendance outside core hours
• Minimum 23 days annual leave, flexi-time and access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
• Open and friendly environment
For an informal discussion about this role, please contact Ross Chambers on 01789 260471 or email email@example.com
An application form and job description can be accessed via the website, www.stratford.gov.uk, alternatively telephone the 24 hour answering service on 01789 260711, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. The minicom number for Elizabeth House is 01789 260747.
The closing date for applications is 25 January 2021. Interviews will be held via Teams or Zoom on 1 February 2021.
The Council supports Equal Opportunity of employment, and positively encourages applications from people with disabilities.