Senior Planning Solicitor - North West Leicestershire District Council
Band G plus up to 5 market supplements, £34,728 - £43,857 per annum
Full time permanent contract
- Are you ready to step into a management role or do you have existing management experience that you would like to continue to develop?
- Do you enjoy, and have significant experience in, the areas of planning and regional development?
- Would you like to have the opportunity to further develop your skills by receiving mentoring support from a leading national law firm?
What can we offer you?
- Great quality work in busy professional, LEXCEL accredited specialist team
- The opportunity to develop your leadership skills
- The chance to work closely with members of the Council's Planning Committee and being the lead advisor for that Committee
- Flexible/ remote working in support of a better work-life balance
The successful candidate will have the unique opportunity to receive tailored mentoring support from Browne Jacobson LLP, including 1:1 support from an expert Planning Lawyer and the Local Government Team and shadowing/ training opportunities.
If you would like to know more about this role you can view more details on our NWL Legal website here https://nwl-legal.com/join-our-team/
or feel free to contact Kate Hiller, Legal Services Team Manager on 01530 454379 or by email to email@example.com
You can apply for any of our posts online at https://www.nwleics.gov.uk/pages/jobs_and_careers
Applications must be made using the on-line application process.
Disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria for the job will be guaranteed an interview.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community.