Bevan Brittan Invites you to to Join Them at Their Free, Annual Update on Essential Developments Across the Legal Sphere in 2019/ 2020.Publish date: 10/03/2020
Designed specifically for in-house lawyers, the courses run on the following dates and times: - 24.03.20 - London 21.04.20 - Bristol 23.04.20 - Leeds 30.04.20 - Birmingham:- Bevan Brittan's team of experts will discuss recent cases and the practical implications for in-house Counsel. Each session will provide you with an opportunity to pose questions to the panel and share insight with your peers in other organisations.
The Bevan Briitan team will cover the following:
- Bates v Post Office: an update on the Court's approach to good faith in contracts
- What's in the contract? Non-reliance and entire agreement clauses (First Tower Trustees) and subject to contract (Farrar v Rylatt)
- Triple Point Technology v PTT: liquidated damages after termination
- Information law update: current position with data breach actions
- Brexit: what happens next?
For more information and to book click http://www.bevanbrittan.com/insights/events/2020/essential-legal-briefings-roadshow/